Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thailand: Medical Tourism


Yesterday we had family Visit to the Dentist. Very professional and of course you pay less than what you would pay elsewhere lets say Italy.

Thailand has high class hospitals and many people come here for treatment. The service is excellent and of course will save your waiting time that sometimes people have to face in the west.


Coming back to yesterday, we had a general check up. And the doctor said come back in 1 years time....

When I grew up in the slopes of Mt. Kenya, I remember we did not have tooth brushes and paste. So one will ask how did you do then? Here is the answer there are trees that we took a piece of the younger part of the branch and chew them, then use as brush. You should have seen all the children on our way to school brushing. Now things have changed and everyone want a brush and tooth paste. My first tooth brush and tooth paste was when I went to high school as it was compulsory.

We also had a secret whitener for our teeth? You want to know what it was? Aha, don't laugh at me or say disgusting because this is the other side of life.. we used charcoal from our Mommas wooden stoves. I wish I had a photo for those times to share with you, unfortunately we only heard of photos.

The picture in the post is an idea for your next gift, to Mom and friends.
Click here to see what it is, it is not from Meru the slopes of Mt. Kenya it is something I got here!

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932