Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Eat out or In?


My first week here was full of eating out, Im a lover of good food and hope you too are. Bangkok is the only town have seen where everyone seem to eat out every day. This is because of many restaurants around 6pm you will find that almost all sidewalks becomes restaurants. The whole town becomes a whole big in and open restaurant. Its amazing.

I hope to get a few photos of this and bring over to you in the next few days. There is food everywhere, every time. So, I recommend next time you come over try not only Mac and Kfc but also these side restaurants. You can eat from fish to curry and of course lots of vegetables.

But as I said before I love cooking and I just watch neighbours come home with there rice and curry in small food bags and dinner is done.

But never mind, if you are here and you are not the spicy type of person you will enjoying wonderful food from all over the world, there are international restaurants so there is something for everyone.

Well if you are travelling to Bangkok, feel free to drop me a line and say hi.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932