Monday, September 24, 2007

Wednesday the 12th

Now settled and in the new apartment. My son going to school Im the one left to find how to fill my free time.

The day seemed hotter than usual, after walking for hours in search of an Internet cafè I finally came to Asok (elevated train station)and I had vowed to take the train and go to the other part of the town where I knew there were internet cafès.
But as soon as this idea came into my head, guess what, there it was infront of me. A guy who was cleaning the windows indicated it was upstairs. I was happy at least to rest a little bit after almost 2 hours walking in the heat of Bangkok.
My email boxes were exploding with incoming mails this is partly because of the volunteer work I have been doing with Nabuur.com.

I sat there reading mails for 3 hours, believe it or not I could not reply to everyone, next time. I realised that my son was about to come home from school, I took a taxi and rushed back home. Forgot to mention that it was not easy to get used to his homework. Now he is coping better and even enjoying it.

Now I have to stop and fill in 1 or 2 sudoku puzzles and then sleep.
See you tomorrow

2 comments:

RennyBA said...

Hello from Norway and thanks for the ad at BlogCatalog. How exciting to move to Bangkok then and how well you solved your urge to get to the net - very clever.

I love to travel too and have been to Australia, Singapore, Malaysia as well as North America, but mostly in Europe. You'll find most of my latest trips in Category 'Travel abroad' on my blog.

I wish you a lovely stay and are looking forward to be kept posted:-)

timedesk said...

Good to see you back on-line Mary. Goodluck in Bangkok.

Ben Koot

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932