Thursday, September 13, 2007

A big hallo from Bangkok!

You might have been wondering whats happening with this girl. Here I am, our journey started on the 13 of July. From Valcea in Romania we ended home in Italy, the following morning we flew to Cairo for a week holiday, we had miles to spend and we chose to go to Cairo. A week in Cairo passed like lightening, I could have stayed more but this is where the budget took us.

Our flight back was cancelled, they put us in Rome flight instead of Milan with long waiting hours for connection flight to Bologna.

We spent another week at home enjoying the good food of Romagna, before going back to Romania for the last 10 days there.

On the 10th of August we left Rimnicu Valcea and started our long drive back to Italy. The first part of journey took us to the town of Szeged in Hungary. We slept here until the following day. Here we enjoyed the hungarian food Gulash.

On the following morning we drove the rest of the journey to our town in Italy. Austria is always lovely, I love the way they build their houses.

Our journey back was to prepare for our move to Bangkok, but do you think my nomadic life will stop there? No, 4 days after our return to Italy it was time to drive to Germany and say hallo to my Kenyan friend who is studying there, my friend and I had been friends since our high school times in Kenya 91-94 and then in University where we took the same course 1997-2001. We separeted in 2001 when my friend and I separeted for our internship after our last year as (bachelor of science agricultural education graduates) 3 months after I got married and my friend did not have the opportunity to come. So our meeting in Germany has been a happy re-union.

Well, I have to stop here for today, I will finish this later and let you know what the move to Bangkok was like...

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932