Wednesday, April 2, 2008

IP Address tool

If you spend so much time on your computer and you thought that nobody could ever tell where you were then you might be wrong. Go over to ip lookup and see how easy it is for people to tell the approximate location of where you are. I found it interesting that this tool can trace my IP address and more to that it can locate my IP Geographically, country, state and city including postal and area codes and don't forget the latitude and longitude.

Many times after receiving all the junk mails and did not know it would be easy to trace where the mail came from as long as the email addresses are not forged. Now, it becomes interesting to trace the IP address of some annoying emails that one can find sometimes. i'm bookmarking this site and I assure you whenever I get those mails again I will trace them. It's fun looking up the geographic location of all those people who have nothing else to do but send junk mails to thousands of people everyday.

I tried to use this tool to look up my IP and I must say I could not believe it, showed me even the location on google maps.

If you are are a getting excited about all this then join the forums and follow all the discussions going on there and discover more about Ip and internet related topics. All your IP related questions will be answered in this web site.

If you still want more then ip lookup has compiled for your reading a web resources with different categories to choose from.

Go on and check if your IP address is blacklisted.
And before you go away from here you are invited to the polling station there are 6 questions to answer to depending on which one is open for voting.

Have fun with this page again ip lookup a place to find out what you thought you knew about your computer.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932