Thursday, April 10, 2008

Caravan Holidays

Caravan travellers to Scotland can now enjoy the Turnberry caravan site scotland one of the most tranquil, pleasant and family run parks on the western coast of Scotland just 300 meters from sea. My friends emailed me they were looking for a caravan home, and were looking for a place for families where they could enjoy their evening walks, now I have learn’t about Turnberry I will be happily replying to their email.

Turnberry a lovely park covering 22 acres of rural parkland and giving unspoilt views of Ailsa Craig and Firth. I can imagine the rolling hills and the beaches and of course for those who love golfing just a mile from the Park.

For families with children enjoy the afternoons at the childrens arcade and play areas. And for the younger ones can opt to go fishing. This looks so perfect for my friends and I can’t wait to mail them.

Hop over to Turnberry caravan site scotland and see what’s up for sale or hire and start planning your summer in time before the rush.


No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932