Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Malaysia: Things to see and do


Malaysia formula1 or relax



I wrote on Friday that I was going to be away in Malaysia for the weekend. This was the 6th time I visited this lovely country. I have always admired the green in this country. So, the minute I set foot out of the plane I'm already in relaxation mood. This brings back memories of my growing up in the slopes of Mt. Kenya in the middle of tea, coffee, maize and forest plantations and with a view of snow capped Mt. Kenya every now and then.
Coming back to Malaysia, I also enjoy the food, I love ROTI chapati like bread and I don't seem to have enough that is why last time I went there I even had a restaurant near where we stayed prepare some Roti to take away back to Bangkok.

Now, the reason of this weekend travel was none other than to bring our almost 5 year old to a live concert by his favourite group "TOTO". For me it was an experience never to forget because of course for a girl from the slopes this was the first big live concert I went to so you can imagine we were both soooo excited.

In the next few posts I will take you through this last weekend.
Now, I can hear you humming in your heart "Rossana and Africa".
See you later then!

2 comments:

lankapo said...

hi, welcome to my country :)
I live just 15 minutes from Putrajaya. Nice to see people say good things about my place.

thanks do come again :)

lankapo

Mary said...

Hi Lankapo,
it is true and I mean't. It's a lovely place and everytime I go their I want to come back more.
Love all the sense of green cities that you have.
I miss Malaysia already!!!

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932