Thursday, March 20, 2008

Avoiding Bankruptcy

Talking about finances and how to manage them without getting necessarily into debt. I personally think it is easy to live without fear of waking up one day and finding we are empty.
For me I can tell you that it is possible, forget how much you are earning a month. Just need some planning. The best thing that you should put in mind is that you will need to sacrifice a lot of things, you will not do everything your friends are doing, hanging out every Friday night, wearing expensive designer clothes. This is my choice, I love to do things myself so maybe this helps me a lot at the end of the day. I live an extremely simple life without exaggerating on anything and I must confess I have never found myself in debt. Of course I am a stay home Mom and the small income we have goes to school fees, rent, bills and so on. I remember one time a friend asked me how do you do that? My secret is learning to sacrifice and being happy for what I have. You can make it also you if you are willing to try.
If you are already in debt and really looking into getting out of them then try Debt Management see what they can do to cut those debts.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932