Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Malaysia: Formula1 tourism


The other weekend when we were in Malaysia they were preparing for Formula1 rally. And we met many tourists in the ticket shop buying tickets. I guess it is cheaper to see it in Malaysia than Monza in Italy.

The Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix 10th edition. But I thought the tickets are very expensive also there maybe because I enjoy watching it on Television. The tickets vary on seating or standing locations, Mall Area - Upper Tier are the most expensive followed by Lower area. Then comes the Tower, corporate hospitality, then their goes Grand stand , and far behind the hill stand. I think if you are on the hill stand you need binoculars.

Well if you want more or planning to go to Malaysia for formular1 grand prix then check out the website here

And who won? I think Ferrari with Kimmi.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932