Monday, December 3, 2007

Romantic Sunset Over the nile




Our greatest travel adventure that took us to Cairo:
During our August trip trip to Cairo we enjoyed a romantic dinner on a Nile Cruise Boat, also because it was our 6th wedding anniversary. Our son enjoyed every bit of this travel and on this particular evening he had a taste of belly dance.
if you are going to Cairo even for few days there are few places you should not miss.
1)Great pyramids and the sphinx
2)Dinner on the boat over Nile river
3)Saqqara:location of the first Egyptian pyramid
Others places we visited and liked was the Citadel and Egyptian Antiquities Museum

I hope you will enjoy your trip to Cairo. We planned all our trip so we spent very little. Budget travelling saving your pocket
Cairo I wish I can come back

2 comments:

Adnos UyaƱe Plein said...

hi. iam daniel from the philippines. have you been to my country?

Mary said...

Hi Daniel,
thanks for the visit. No, I haven't been to Philippenes but would love to go. Maybe next year. I hope I can.
Mary

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932