Monday, December 22, 2008

Recession Travel: Why travel now

thailand discounted travel

Travelling in times of recession is a way to save for those long travels you have always dreamed of having once in a lifetime.

Last weekend we took advantage of getting away for the weekend, other than the travel discounts offered around, you find that it is pleasant to take walks at the beach because they are not crowded after all.

Take for example why would I advise you to travel to Thailand now? I live hear and many things have happened in the last month maybe you all know of the political situation that left the airport closed for sometime. This called for many travellers who were planning on a vacation on the Thai beaches to cancel their travel plans and go elsewhere, and what has this caused the hotels in Thailand losses due to massive cancellations.

Travel now, take advantage of low prices, discounted prices and stay at the best hotels
Discounted thai hotels

This is what I have done I have concentrated my beach holidays in this period that otherwise I would not have travelled and when things will be back to normal and expensive I will be smiling.
Help your pocket by arranging to travel and take adventure that you ever wanted in times like this.
If you need help with some ideas of what to see or travel to Thailand let me know and I will drop you a line

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932