Sunday, November 8, 2009

Taktsang monastery in Bhutan

Taktsang monastery in Bhutan

A Visit to Taktsang monastery



I was talking to a friend of mine who owns a company that makes promottional materials because I went to her office and she was full of boxes for the various promotional materials ready to ship to Bhutan.

Bhutan a rich in different cultures, traditions, life styles, ethnic groups, languages and belief systems.

Bhutan has a population of over half a million people and speaks around 19 different dialects few major languages.

Bhutan people are buddhists and many monasteries and temples to visit If you happen to go to Bhutan the place you shouldn't miss is the Taktsang Monastery . The Taktsang Monastery clings on a cliff.
Taktsang Monastery is regarded as a
power place because Guru Rinpoche the founder Tibetan Buddhism is said to have done his meditation in the caves there.

This Taktsang Monastery is one of the most beautiful places to visit. I personally hope I can be able to go during my stay in Bangkok. If I go I will bring you more information if I don't I will share pictures from friends who went their for their honeymoon

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932