Monday, August 10, 2009

Imagining Bangkok: 6 year old drawing of Bangkok

imagining Bangkok

We have lived in Bangkok on and off for 4 years now. Last week my son decided to put on paper the Bangkok he knows.

Enjoy!

ps. If you travel Bangkok you can always drop us a mail if you need to get in touch with a local travel agents for packages around. I help friends in booking trips locally whenever they plan to come to Bangkok. It's really nice when you arrive and someone waiting for you at Airport to your hotel without really so much trouble.
The first time I arrived here, I now look back and say I wish I had someone who could have helped me around atleast for the first few days.

Stay tuned as I have more drawing from my son on other places he has visited

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932