Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall foliage: Autumn colors are calling

I did not know much about this but yesterday night I talked to my Mom who lives in Vermont and she told me how lovely the place is starting to look with fall foliage and the mixture of orange, yellow and red.
I imagined that this fall foliage beauty is far from anything I have seen in some parts of Italy and Romania and other parts of Europe that have been able to travel to.
This is the best time to travel to Vermont area, but unfortunately for another year I will have to miss the fall foliage.
When I googled fall foliage, I found out many ideas for fall foliage vacations, interactive weather maps for fall foliage, fall foliage forecasts and much more on fall foliage



I could not help it but I needed to see also the interactive map of this years fall foliage

Enjoy more on this interactive map here

Share with us your vacation fall foliage pictures

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932