Friday, May 11, 2007

Valcea, Romania


I go out rarely, as a housewife, an online volunteer all I need is my computer and a good cup of long coffee and settle for the days work.
But sometime I need to go to town which is a 10 minute walk from our house. While I walk I can feel the eyes on me, someone calling others from inside to have a look at me. I have been here since August last year but seems I'm still new to some people. Curiosity (An African in a small town like Rimnicu Vilcea) how did you get here? Some ask me..

2 comments:

bunabumali said...

Mary Mary////////

this is avery nice good looking family
As it is the first time at you site let me just say always greet the family on my behalf and remind me to have you as my best friend

please l love the whoel family and all your people you stay with

bunabumali said...

Mary mary?????????
What a family God has blessed you with???
ll pray that All YOU DO COMES TO PASS
L WIL ALWAYS HAVE SOME THING POSTED PER DAY

GREET ALMOST EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY

ss_blog_claim=1a5621a63b72ea00312eedd42ebe4932